Can I can my juiced foods?

Healthy with Fruits and Vegetables Recipes.Sharing all things related to health, Benefit of fruits, herbs and vegetables. Traditional and Modern Recipes included Vegetarian Recipe, how to manufacture and maintain health naturally.Health is more valuable than treasures


Q Can I can my juiced foods, or smoothies as opposed to freezing. Does this take away any value. thank you! I love your website!


A It would be nice if you could, but unfortunately juices and smoothies should be consumed as soon after preparing as possible to get the full nutritional value. You could take a smoothie made in the morning with you for lunch, or a fresh juice for that matter. Just make sure to fill the container as full as possible to limit the exposure to air. This is not ideal, but better than not at all.


I don't really recommend freezing at all...fresh is best.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes